Thursday 14 March 2013

Class 9B: Week 3 -- Let's talk more about the project

First of all, I want to say how impressed, and moved, I am by your writing so far, really, really good.

Now, next week we are going to start talking in more detail about what kind of project we are going to do.

We started on Wednesday. We mentioned films, comedy films, presentations or reports on conspiracy theories and maybe the paranormal.
Talk to each other a bit more now and think about:
  1. the projects we have mentioned so far, and any others that you could do;
  2. if we do different things, can we think of a common theme, and; 
  3. what sort of things you are good at.

I'm going to post two questions now, as Comments. Please think about them, discuss them with classmates, and write something in answer to each one, as a Reply.

To be completed by Wednesday 20 March.

3 comments:

  1. Film, play, comedy, investigation, presentation, documentary. These are some things we have talked about.
    Write down any thoughts you have. Talk to each other. What would be fun? What would you like to do?

    If we do different things, what could be a common theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are your strong points? What can you offer to the group?
    What things are you less good at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider myself being an independent man which means that I can find out information for the whole of the group without getting a task by an individual. I am also unselfish and by being unselfish I mean that I'll gladly help out anybody in the group regardless it influences my work or not.

    Sadly though I am not the most supreme with writing long stories nor long texts in general.

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent Spam we have been obliged to secure the comments section.